- 300 µm free-gap opening
- 275 - 280 µm free gripper motion
- Dimensions: 54.5 x 38 x 7 mm
- Contact pressure is preload spring adjustable
- Mountable using current tools and instruments
- Optional shapes available
The piezo gripper is designed for microsystem handling applications.
The accurate and high speed motion of a piezo actuator is transformed by the levered transmission of a solid state hinge joint to a 300 µm opening of the gripper gap.
Because of the compact dimensions the piezo gripper is ideally suited for OEM applications. The grip force is dependent on the spring used.
Precise handling and manipulation of small parts in research labs or industry, are potential applications of Grippy.
|Grippy Series||UNIT||Grippy 3||Grippy 4|
|Free Gap||mm||0.3||0.7 – 1.4|
|Free Gripper Motion (±10%)||μm||275||280|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm|