A position where every nanometer counts.
Rise to the top of precision with us.
You are tech-savvy and want to create innovations in a team, learn new things and really let off steam when creating hardware and software? You can take responsibility for bringing our positioning systems to life with your ideas.
Our current focus is on developing specialized systems for semiconductor and satellite technology – where you can proactively research innovative solutions and turn them into new product. You will be supported by a team of engineers, business developers and marketing experts.
- Analysis of market requirements and in the creation of hardware architecture and design.
- Close cooperation with marketing and sales in product design
- Development of piezo-based positioning systems
- Commissioning and production transfer of own new developments
- Verification of hardware and firmware by means of functional and system tests
- Curiosity and willingness to master challenging tasks and acquire missing experience
What you bring with you
- Curiosity and willingness to learn are more important to us than degrees.
- Desire for innovation and the will to see it through.
- Background in physics or engineering (mechanical, optical or electronic focus).
- Experience in product design (ideally technical and commercial).
- Experience in modeling (FEM, etc), development and prototyping of opto-mechanical system.
- Good command of English. Pleasure in communication.