A position where every nanometer counts.
Rise to the top of precision with us.
Get to know the exciting field of piezo technology! Take on the challenges of nanopositioning and develop hardware and software to bring our systems to life. Become part of a team with diverse experience and take responsibility for topics such as Industry 4.0 and IoT as well as your own software and hardware projects.
- Analysis of customer requirements for the creation of hardware architectures and design.
- Development of hardware and software for embedded systems
- Maintenance and further development of existing systems
- Commissioning and production transfer of own new developments
- Verification of hardware and firmware by means of functional and system tests
- Research and development of current and future topics such as Industry 4.0 or IoT
What you bring with you
- Enthusiasm for hardware and software design for embedded systems
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Experience with at least one type of microcontroller
- C/C++/Python knowledge
- C# and .Net basics
- Experience with PCB CAD and circuit simulation software
- Understanding of communication protocols (such as I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, etc.)
- Fundamentals regarding control and data processing algorithms
Send us your application now and let’s position the future together.
Your Contact Partner
“Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions regarding the position and our company.“
Stefan Götz, Hiring Manager
Phone: +49 3641 66 88 0