A position where every nanometer counts.
Rise to the top of precision with us.
You are tech-savvy and want to create innovations in a team, learn new things and really let off steam when developing hardware and software? In a team of developers from a wide range of disciplines, you can take responsibility for bringing our positioning systems to life with your ideas.
Our current focus is on the development of amplifier and control systems for semiconductor and satellite technology – here you can proactively research innovative solutions and turn them into new products. You will meet experienced colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge. You will receive comprehensive training and, in the future, you will take responsibility for the development of new controllers.
- Development and design of various electronic systems (controllers and amplifiers)
- Development and construction of electronic devices; mainly voltage amplifiers, controllers, switching regulators
- Development of analog circuits, measurement amplifiers with digital interfaces
- Integration of hardware and firmware with our software solutions
- Maintenance and further development of existing systems
- Commissioning and transfer into production of own new developments
- Research and development of current and future topics such as Industry 4.0 or IOT
What you bring with you
- Enthusiasm for hardware development and the integration of different interfaces
- Experience with at least one type of microcontroller
- Experience with PCB CAD and circuit simulation software
- Understanding of communication protocols (such as I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, etc.)
- Fundamentals regarding control and data processing algorithms
Send us your application now and let’s position the future together.
Your Contact Partner
“Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions regarding the position and our company.“
Stefan Götz, Hiring Manager
Phone: +49 3641 66 88 0