Z-Axis Translation Stages Series PZ
characteristics series PZ
- accurate parallel motion on z-axis
- motion free of mechanical play because of solid state hinges
- easily combined with other piezoelectrical systems
- precision pin holes for accurate adjustment
- motion range 8 microns up to 400 microns
- resonant frequency up to 3 kHz
- single step resolution: 0.02 nm
- versions with capacitive positioning sensors (CAP)
Product Overview PZ series
PZ 200 OEM
- Travel range: up to 200 µm
- Dimensions: 50x17 mm²
- Option: sensor
Z-motion linear actuator for OEM use
PZ 250 SG
- Travel range: up to 250/350 µm open/closed loop
- S-axis linear stage for focus leveling
Footprint for microscope integration
PZ 250 CAP WL
- Travel range: up to 350/250 µm open/closed loop
- Precise positioning of wafers of all kind with diameters of up to 12”
High–precision wafer positioning in inspection systems
PZ 300 AP
- Travel range: up to 300 µm; sensor feed back
- For Zeiss, Olympus, Nikon, Leica e.g.
- Free aperture for probes & Multiwell plates
Microscope stage with top/bottom plate
summary PZ series
The z-axis translation stages or piezo stages series PZ are especially made for high-resolution and high-precision movement in z-axis. These units offer a travel range from 8 microns up to 400 microns with sub-nanometer accuracy in z-direction. Optical components, tools and similar systems can be adapted at these flexure hinge systems and they can be moved with high dynamic range. The stages series PZ comes with a top and bottom plate in "stage" design. The series PZ OEM and PZ D12 are especially made for easy integration into customers setups, and therefore without top and bottom plate.
The z-axis positioners (series PZ) are ideally suited for nm-precise positioning of optic components such as mirrors and laser diodes, for adjustment and mounting in semi-conductor technologies and electronics, for applications in measurement technologies and quality assurance, as well as for microbiology.
As mentioned above, these elements are available in OEM version and special vacuum, and low temperature configurations.
To achieve very accurate repeatability or to avoid effects like drift and hysteresis, optionally, they can be equipped with strain gauge or capacitive position sensors - depending on the system configuration.
If you wish to receive further information about this product please use our contact form or send an email to: sales(at)piezojena.com