Z-axis nano positioner PZ 16
- z-axis elevator stage
- motion up to 16 microns
- stage design with top/bottom plate
- nanometer resolution
- easy adjustment
- for dynamic applications
- high resonant frequency
- vacuum compatible
- combinable with other piezo systems
- fiber positioning
- laser optics
- scanning systems
Due to the nature of the solid state flexure and parallelogram construction, the z-axis nano positioner PZ 16 can travel without any mechanical play. The PZ 16 piezo elevator stage provides a much higher resolution than is possible with mechanical or electromechanical systems.
Based on the flexure guidance system, the actuator is mechanical pre-loaded. Thus enables the piezo stage to work dynamic. This can be done also with small loads adapted onto the top plate.
The piezo element PZ 16 is equipped with a capacitive measurement system that compensates drift and hysteresis and guarantees sub-nanometer accuracy during positioning.
Z-axis piezo stage PZ 16
Recommended Piezo Controller
- 3-channel controller
- NV 40/3: for actuators without feedback sensors
- NV 40/3CLE: for actuators with integrated feedback sensors
- output current 40 mA per channel permanent
- signal noise <0.3 mV @ 500 Hz
- manual control, USB interface