Piezo positioner series PXY 200
- accurate parallel motion
- up to 200 µm motion range
- without mechanical play
- easily combined with other piezoelectrical systems
- precison pin holes for accurate adjustment
- high dynamic range
- suitable for optics, fiber positioning, laser techniques and automation
- precision adjustment in scientific work
- 2D scanning systems
Solid state hinges in parallelogram construction provide parallel motion without mechanical play in the x and y directions. These construction principles result in a very high resolution which far surpasses the resolution of mechanical and electromechanical positioning systems.
The piezo positioner PXY 200 series can be easily mounted to other positioning systems and can be equipped with measurement devices (strain gauge) that overcome the effect of hysteresis.
Dynamic operation is possible and the PXY 200 piezo elements are very well suited for solving scanning problems.