Nanopositioning Stage PX 50
- Highly compact design with integrated feedback sensor
- Motion up to 50 µm
- Typical repeatability ±3.5 nm
- Accurate parallel motion by parallelogram design
- High reliability due to solid state hinges
- Motion without mechanical play
- Precision pin holes for easy mounting
- Fiber positioning, laser optics
- Scanning systems
The nanopositioning stage PX 50 CAP combines the advantage of a very compact size with the positioning accuracy of a capacitive regulated system. The system offers motion of 50 µm in the x-axis. The PX 50 CAP is ideally suited for nm-precise positioning of small components such as mirrors and laser diodes, especially with applications requiring longtime stability.
The PX series stages can be easily combined with other mechanical positioning systems.