X Piezo Stages: PU 90 – Adjusting Range of 90 µm
- High stability
- High resolution in nm- and sub-nm range
- Motion up to 90 µm
- Motion without any mechanical play
- Easy and universal adjustment
- Integrated pre-load
- Dynamic application
- High resonant frequency
- Combinable with other PU systems
- Universal application for 1D, 2D, and 3D systems
- Vacuum compatible version
- Fiber positioning, laser optics
- Scanning systems
- Wafer chuck handling
The PU translation stages consist of only one metallic part. They are characterized by an excellent mechanical stability. The x piezo stages can work dynamically.
The piezo actuators are manufactured with a special feature. By assembling of 3 piezo systems a 3D XYZ configuration can be created. All necessary threads are already installed in the flexure hinges stage body. We supply the screws and the distance plate with every single piezo element.
Three systems, mounted on a circle with 120° to each other, are ideally suited for wafer chuck movement. The high blocking forces and the compactness makes the PU series also ready for dynamical use under such high loads.