X Translation Stage: PU 40 – Adjusting Range of 40 µm
- High stability
- High resolution in nm- and sub-nm range
- Motion up to 40 µm
- Motion without any mechanical play
- Easy and universal adjustment
- Integrated pre-load for dynamic motion
- High resonant frequency
- Combinable with other PU piezo systems
- Universal application for 1D, 2D, and 3D systems
- Vacuum compatible version
- Fiber positioning, laser optics
- Scanning systems
- Valve technology
The actuators series PU consist of only one metallic part. This means that they exhibit excellent mechanical stability and can work dynamically.
This translation stage shows a nearly linear motion by an applied voltage signal from -20 up to 130 V.
The piezo stages of the series PU can be combined for XYZ 3D motion systems. The basic flexure stage is equipped with the threads for mounting. Each piezo system is supplied with the necessary screws and parts for a multi axes configuration.