Nanopositioning Elements: PU 100 – Adjusting Range of 100 µm
- Motion up to 100 µm
- Motion without any mechanical play
- High stability
- High resolution in nm- and sub-nm range
- Integrated lever transmission
- Easy and universal adjustment
- Integrated preload
- Dynamic application
- Combinable with other PU systems
- Universal application for 1D, 2D, and 3D systems
- Vacuum compatible version
- Fiber positioning, laser optics
- Scanning systems
The nanopositioning elements PU series consist of only one metallic part, which includes the flexure guiding system. These piezo elements provide excellent mechanical stability.
The FEA modeled flexures guarantee zero friction and high robustness. These piezoelectric actuators can support loads of up to 240 N in the high load version and generate single axis motion from 40 (PU 40 series) up to 100 µm.
They are easily adaptable because they can be mounted both horizontally and vertically. The PU series is ideal for all kinds of industrial applications, where reliable sub-nanometer accuracy is needed.
Equipped with a strain gage feed back sensor these systems can be used in positioning tasks, where high accuracy and high positioning stability is required.
PU 100 Series
Recommended Piezo Controller
- 1-channel controller with compact design
- Open and closed loop operation
- Strain gage or capacitive sensor controller
- RS 232 Interface (9-pol. D-Sub)
- Display shows V or µm
- Actuator exchanging without recalibration