Precise Positioning with the TRITOR® 400 Multi-Axis System
- Highly compact design resulting in superior performance
- Accurate parallel motion through parallelogram design
- High reliability due to solid state hinges
- Motion without mechanical play
- High resolution in nanometer and sub-nanometer range
- Motion up to 400 µm
- Precision pin holes
- Laser tuning
- Fiber positioning
- Scanning systems
- Vacuum and low temperature
The multiaxis-system TRITOR® 400 was designed for large, highly parallel motion (up to 400 µm) in all 3 axes.
The piezo positioner TRITOR® 400 incorporates a highly compact design, parallel motion due to its parallelogram design, and high reliability because of the solid state hinges.
As an option, all TRITOR® 400 elements may be specially prepared for vacuum and/or low temperature applications. All TRITOR® multiaxis-systems consist of actuators integrated into a housing with an internal lever transmission. This housing is constructed of stainless steel, in combination with anodized aluminum, which results in a rugged yet highly compact design.
Selected components can be mounted on the top plate by four tapped holes and can be accurately located by using the precision pin holes.