MICI 200 - Micrometer Screw Piezosystem
- Stroke: up to 200 µm
- High precision adjustment of linear positioner
- Motion without mechanical play
- High resonant frequency
- Precise adjustment of heavy loads
- MICI 80 and MICI 200 are compatible with series 152
micrometer drives from "Mitutoyo"
- Improvement of resolution of linear stages
- Quality control
- Fine adjustment of optical components
The micrometer screw piezosystem MICI 200 is based on a high load piezo actuating system with a lever transmission, which allows for a range of motion of up to 250 µm in open loop mode (without feedback control).
Preadjustment is done by the measuring screw and the final fine adjustment is made by the MICI element. Through this, the accuracy and reproducibility of the linear stage system can be improved significantly. The achievable resolution is down to the sub-nm range.
The imortant advantage of the micrometer screw piezosystem MICI 200 system is the simple installation into an existing system, upgrading it to achieve sub-nm resolution.