MICI - the micrometer screw positioner
MICI Series Characteristics:
MICI 80 / 180 / 200 and MICI 140
- motion up to 250µm
- high resonant frequency
- high precision adjustment of linear positioner
- motion without mechanical play
- precise adjustment of heavy loads
- MICI 180 compatible with series SM13 micrometer screw from "NEWPORT"
- MICI 80 and 200 are compatible with series 152 micrometer screw from "Mitutoyo"
- MICI 140 compatible with series G micrometer screw from "Qioptiq Photonics"
MICI - The Micrometer Screw Positioner Series Applications:
- improvement of resolution of linear stages
- quality control
- fine adjustment of optical components
These elements were originally developed for quality control in the optical industry and they consist of a piezoelectrical actuator in combination with a micrometer.
The user can first adjust the position of the actuator, and then fine tune this position with the aid of the piezostage. The resolution is in the nm and sub-nm range.
Because of the very robust construction of the element, high load masses can be lifted.
The customer has a choice between different models, with different travel ranges and load capabilities.
|description||travel range||compatible with|
|MICI 80||80 µm||series152 from "Mitutoyo"|
|MICI 180||180 µm||series SM13 from "NEWPORT"|
|MICI 200||250 µm||series 152 from "Mitutoyo"|
|MICI 140||140 µm||series G from "Qioptiq Photonics"|
The mechanical interface for the required micrometer drive can be adjusted easily.
Please ask for more information: sales(at)piezojena.com.