MICI 80 - Micrometer Screw Piezo Drive
- Motion up to 80 µm
- High resonant frequency
- Fine adjustment for linear stages
- Motion without mechanical play
- Nanometer precise adjustment of heavy loads
- Additional mass up to 20 kg
- MICI 80 compatible with series 152 micrometer drives from "Mitutoyo"
- Improvement of resolution of linear stages
- Quality control
- Fine adjustment of optical components
The micrometer screw piezo drive MICI 80 series is well suited for improving the positioning accuracy of linear stages.
The MICI 80 is a piezoelectrical actuator which, in combination with a micrometer screw, is mounted onto a linear stage. Preadjustment is done by the measuring screw and the final fine adjustment is made by the MICI element. Typically, the piezo driven system generates forces up to 216 N. The resolution is down to the sub-nm range.
The major advantage of the micrometer screw piezo drive MICI is that it can be installed into an existing system easily. Your system can be upgraded to achieve sub-nm resolution. Please make sure, that the travel range of the micrometer screw is shorter than the travel range of the linear stage.