- 400 µm adjustable, free-gap opening
- 300 µm free gripper motion
- Dimensions: 58 x 12 x 14.5 mm
- Microsecond response time
- Mountable using current tools and instruments
- Optional shapes available
The piezo gripper was designed for microsystem handling applications.
The accurate and high speed motion of a piezo actuator is transformed by the levered transmission of a solid state hinge joint to a 300 µm opening of the gripper gap.
Because of the compact dimensions, the piezo gripper is ideally suited for OEM applications. The grip force is dependent on the spring used.
The handling and manipulation of small parts in research labs or industry are potential applications of the piezo gripper.
|Free Gap||mm||Fiber Dependent|
|Free Gripper Motion (±10%)||μm||300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||58 x 12 x 15|