Which information are important to find the right system for your application?
Our sales team will aid you in finding a fitting system. In order to do so, it is necessary for the team to know the intended application.
The following information will help the sales team find the right actuator:
- required forces (at which motion?)
- moving direction
- number of axes
- load allocation (if possible with a picture or a draft)
- required resolution, repeatability, and nonlinearity
- Is a special position stability required?
- static application: How long the actuator will hold the same position?
- dynamic application: Is a fast step response required? Which typical steps?
- oscillation: triangle, rectangle, and/or sine?
- Which environmental conditions will the application take place in? (humidity, temperature, vacuum/cryogenic)
- Which forces will affect the piezo? (lateral / motion of the piezo e.g. on a linear stage)