PXY 15 CDT- ultra fast piezo scanner with parallel kinematics
piezosystem jena has implemented the advantages of parallel kinematics during the development of a high-performance piezo scanner. All actuators affect the same moving plate, unlike serial kinematic systems; thus the resonant frequency and the dynamic behavior are improved.
The actuators for both moving axes have one common fixed point, thereby avoiding a serious disadvantage of serial kinematics in which the second axis is moved by the first. These piezo scanners by piezosystem jena are available with an inner diameter of up to 66 mm. They are especially suitable for various scanning applications, lens positioning, and laser beam alignment.
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators