Product Spotlight March: The ScanXY 40
The ScanXY 40 by piezosystem jena is a 2D positioner known for its extremely low reaction times. Thanks to a construction design based on the nanoX concept – two stacks per axis moving in opposite directions – the ScanXY 40 has not only a high stiffness but is also very dynamic. Typical tasks for this piezosystem are, for example, the positioning of light-weight optical components such as laser diodes or mirror prisms and process automating of handlingsystems, to name just a few.
With a travel range of 40 µm per axis and a resonance frequency of 1.4 kHz, the ScanXY 40 is extremely precise. A central 15 millimeter aperture leaves plenty of freedom for users to adapt and integrate the ScanXY 40 into a variety of optical applications.
In order to use the ScanXY 40 with all its available range, accuracy and dynamic you need a high resolution piezo controller. We recommend our d-Drivepro digital controller which is capable of achieving very high positioning resolutions, can save customer-specific task profiles and can be operated very easily thanks to a user-friendly Interface.
ScanXY 40 overview:
- 40 µm travel range
- 15 mm central aperture
- motion without mechanical play
- extremely fast reaction time
- 1.4 kHz resonance frequency
- recommended Controller – d-Drivepro
For detailed information on the ScanXY 40, please contact us info(at)piezojena.com or call +49 3641 66880.
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators