Product Spotlight June: The PU Series
The PU series by piezosystem jena offers customers unique flexibility. These 1-axis positioners are freely combinable with each other. Customers can create multi-axes systems, even with different strokes for each individual axis, with multiple PU units.
- 40-100 µm motion
- Resonant frequency up to 1320 Hz
- Sub-nanometer precision
- SG position feedback optional
- Freely combinable to multi-axes systems
Image: PU 65 HR
The PU stages are available from 40 up to 100 µm stroke. For highly parallel motion, piezosystem jena uses its proven parallelogram construction design. All PUs are manufactured out of a single piece of metal. An integrated preload makes them ideally suited for dynamic applications. For example, a variety of automation devices use the PUs very successfully. Upon request, the individual models can be customized for UHV or cryogenic environments.
Depending on the application and its requirements, different controller options might be viable. For more information on which system solution is the right one for your application, please contact our technical sales team. You can reach us via info(at)piezojena.com, our contact form or call +49(0)364166880.
Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators