Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz from piezosystem jena
The use of piezo shakers for vibration excitation has many advantages over conventional methods. Piezo shakers have a higher force potential as a result of their stiffness and their ability to operate at exceedingly higher frequencies. Due to their high power density they can be produced in compact sizes. These small elements can be used for modal analysis of mechanical structures. Massive piezo shakers with a seismic mass can modulate forces up to double-digit Kilonewtons.
Piezo shakers are used in the following applications:
- modal analysis of mechanical structures
- material characterization
- research in fatigue strength
- defects analysis (in conjunction with Thermography and Holography
Geo shaker PiSha 1000/35/150 with seismic mass of 80 kg:
- vibration amplitude: 80 µm
- frequency range: up to 250 Hz
- force modulation: up to ±15 kN
Piezo shakers operate with frequencies up to 100 kHz. Oscillation amplitudes reach values from less than 1µm up to several hundred microns. Generated force modulation can reach up to 50 Kilonewton under blocking conditions. Generally, accelerations can reach several 1000g, and in extreme cases up to 10’000g.
Are you interested in our piezoelectrical shakers? Please contact us at info(at)piezojena.com or phone: +493641 66880 (American office: 508 634 66 88).
Additional information about our new product line and their applications can be found at www.piezo.eu.
Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators