MIPOS series: Lens Flex-Adapters improve handling and compatibility
piezosystem jena has made major improvements to its well established MIPOS series by introducing the new Lens Flex-Adapter mechanism. This technology allows the easy and fast exchange of microscope objectives compatible with a variety of thread sizes from Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, and others. The new adapter makes it possible to combine objectives and microscopes from different manufacturers with ease.
The Lens Flex-Adapter mechanism makes the interchange of objectives both simple and accurate due to the use of an exchangeable thread adapter in sizes ranging from W0.8 x 1/36” up to M32 x 0.75. Its innovative design avoids extra forces while the objectives are being changed by not allowing the material to merge. Lens Flex Adapters are available individually as well as a set of six thread type adapters for the the combination of different microscopes and objectives.
The MIPOS series actuators were developed for the fine adjustment of micro objective lenses. They provide a wide range of motion from 20 µm up to 500 µm. Their position accuracy and resolution are extraordinarily high. The MIPOS is the perfect upgrade for modern microscopes.
- Focus range up to 500 µm
- Easy assembling and disassembling due to the Flex-Adapter mechanism
- Available Lens Flex Adapter - thread types:
- W0.8x1/36” (RMS), M25x0.75, M26x0.75, M26x1/36”, M27x0.75, M32x0.75
- Parfocal Spacer Rings for tube extension
- Compatible with both standard and inverted microscopes
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators