Microscopy & Microanalysis 2007
piezosystem jena will be exhibiting at the Microscopy & Microanalysis 2007 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA from August 5th until 9th, 2007. The MM07 is one of the leading trade shows with the latest innovations in the range of microscopy and microanalysis equipment, as well as the related accessories.
In the Broward County Convention Center, piezosystem jena will be presenting its systems for nanopositioning and nanoautomation, digital controller electronics, and high speed stages.
Make the most of your time at this trade show - make an appointment or contact us by email: usa(at)piezojena.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth!
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators