LASER World of PHOTONICS 2009
Visit us at the LASER World of PHOTONICS 2009 in Munich!
piezosystem jena will be exhibiting at the LASER World of PHOTONICS 2009 in Munich, Germany from June 15th until 18th 2009. Visit us and find out more about new and established systems for nano positioning and nano automation.
Amongst others, the following systems will be displayed:
- NEW hermetically insulated stack type actuators
- high speed translation stages of the nanoSX series
- multidimensional positioning systems and scanners
- analog, modular control electronics
- digital control electronics
- piezoelectric fiber-optical switches
As the world's leading exhibition for optical technologies, LASER World of PHOTONICS is the most important international information and networking platform for the industrial, research, and scientific communities where business is initiated and advanced. It is where market leaders and innovative startups present the entire range of solutions related to the key technology of photonics, i.e. products, systems and technologies as well as their applications in the widest variety of sectors. In short, it focuses on "light at work."
You find us at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in hall B.1, booth 470.
Make the most of your time at this trade show - make an appointment or contact us via email: sales(at)piezojena.com
If you have any questions please also make use of our contact form.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth!
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators