Highly dynamic positioning system for the semiconductor industry
Precise nanometer movement with TRITOR 320 CAP
The 3-axes positioning element, the TRITOR 320 CAP offered by piezosystem jena, is an actuator with high accuracy positioning. The TRITOR 320 CAP was developed with use of FEM-technology with the goal of accurate positioning and outstanding dynamics for large loads. The high performance of the TRITOR 320 can be attributed to its hinge flexure construction. This allows for movement completely free of friction. Through the use of capacitive sensors the TRITOR 320 CAP achieves excellent precision, which is reflected in a high reproducibility, linearity, and stability. The TRITOR CAP 320 is an excellent and recommended product, especially for applications in the semiconductor industry, surface analysis, and mask inspection.
- precise and high dynamical movement
- load up to 200N
- 1 nm resolution in closed-loop
- motion up to 320 µm
- possibility of adjustment for vacuum- and low temperature applications
- aperture 150 x 150mm on request.
For more information please contact us.
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators