high performance amplifier 30V300 for low voltage piezoactuators
Low voltage piezo actuators feature a high self-capacity, and therefore require an appropriate amplifier for dynamic use in scanning applications. piezosystem jena now offers such amplifiers: By introducing the 30V300 series, an amplifier designed for highly dynamic controlling of low voltage piezo actuators, high capacity actuators can be controlled quickly and reliably. A special feature of this new piezo amplifier is the permanent output power of 300 mA. The amplifier's excellent signal-to-noise-ratio allows high precision positioning of piezo actuators with nanometer resolution.
The 30V300 amplifier is distinguished by its robustness and reliability. It is mountable in various ways due to diverse casing designs. The requirements for industrial applications are fulfilled with a main supply of 10 V - 30 V DC.
- Datenblatt_30V300_OEM-Verstaerker.pdf627 Ki
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators