EGAS conference in Graz
piezosystem jena will be exhibiting in this year's 40th EGAS Conference (European Group for Atomic Systems) in Graz from the 2nd until 4th of July, 2008. During the conference at the Technische Universität Graz, Institut für Experimentalphysik, the latest developments in the field of physics will be shown.
In the entrance hall of the physicist lecture hall at the TU Graz (lower hall) piezosystem jena will be presenting its systems for nanopositioning and nano automation, digital controller electronics, and high speed actuators.
Make the most of your time at this trade show - make an appointment or send an email to email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth!
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators