Dutch Delegation Visited piezosystem jena
The official visit of Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands on February 8 in Jena was all about optical technologies. piezosystem jena was happy to be one stop for a business delegation consisting of over 50 representatives of the Dutch optics and semiconductor industry as well as researchers from various institutions. Our development engineers informed the delegation about our technology and products and gave an overview of the over 25 year history of piezosystem jena.
One central goal for the royal visit in Thuringia, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt was the connection and exchange of research institutions and businesses.
Here are some impressions of the visit:
NEW Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators