DPG meeting in Berlin
piezosystem jena will be exhibiting in this year's DPG meeting in Berlin from February 25th until 29th, 2008. The meeting of the "Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft" shows the latest trends and commercial developments in physics, such as environmental physics, vacuum technology, material physics, and more.
On the floor "Alte Mensa" at booth 107, piezosystem jena will be presenting its systems for nanopositioning and nanoautomation, digital controller electronics, and high speed actuators.
Make the most of your time at this trade show - make an appointment or send an email to sales(at)piezojena.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth!
Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators