AVS Spring Technical Conference in Burlington, MA
piezosystem jena attending as exhibitor and speaker
piezosystem jena, Inc. will be exhibiting at the AVS symposium in Burlington, MA on June 8th 2009.
Also, we will appear as one of the speakers: A lecture will be given on "Temperature and Vibration Influences on Piezoelectric Flexure-Based Positioning Systems in Vacuum".
The AVS (American Vacuum Society) is a nonprofit organization that promotes communication, dissemination of knowledge, recommended practices, research, and education in the use of vacuum and other controlled environments.
If you have any questions, send us an e-mail or make use of our contact form.
Find out more about the AVS Science and Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing and the AVS symposium …
Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators