Acceleration sensor for hpower-Aktoren
For applications like vibration excitation or motion control the acceleration induced by the piezo actuator is an indispendable measurement and control variable.
With the new acceleration sensor for hpower actuators piezosystem jena offers the possibility to directly detect this essential quantity.
The compact, miniature size acceleration sensor porived an analog output voltage proportional to the acceleration which is then detected by the corresponding signal amplifier from where it can be further processed.
- miniature sensor element
- separate signal amplifier
- measurement range: ± 750 g
- frequency range: 1Hz … 25 kHz
- output voltage: ±10 V
- battery powered
- 5 VDC power supply (USB Micro-B)
- modal analysis
- vibration control
- material testing
- mechanical engineering
Product Catalog from piezosystem jena
- Application examples of piezo positioners
- Piezoelements with nanometer-precision
- Piezocomposite- High-Load-Actuators
- Motion Control elements
- Piezoline: detailed description of piezo-technology
- Extensive explanation of the technology of High-Load-Actuators