A position where every nanometer counts.
Rise to the top of precision with us.
We would like to expand our team due to growing customer requirements. As a marketing employee, you will translate our technological innovations into innovative marketing. As part of our sales and marketing department you will develop online and offline campaigns, maintain our company website, contribute to trade show preparations and create content for LinkedIn. You will receive extensive technical training from us in motion technology, which you will combine with your background in marketing. Together we create synergies to drive the technology of the future.
- Develop marketing campaigns for various channels (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Learn and use your skills in Google Ads, Analytics, InDesign, WordPress and much more.
- Work with advertising and web agencies for things like website development or video production.
- Perform technical market analysis and research.
- Work out strategies to target customers based on our customer database.
- Conduct road shows to introduce new products.
What you bring with you
- Curiosity and willingness to learn are more important to us than degrees.
- A technical degree and/or an affinity for high tech is desirable
- Lateral entry possible
- Business fluent in written and spoken English. Strong communication skills.
- Solid understanding of various marketing techniques.
- Entrepreneurial drive to understand and contribute to all areas of the business.
One of Germany’s top SME employers!
Send us your application now and let’s position the future together.
Your Contact Partner
“Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions regarding the position and our company.“
Stefan Götz, Hiring Manager
Phone: +49 3641 66 88 0