Careers at piezosystem jena
Our company consists of a highly motivated team of qualified engineers who can rely on a long experience in the research and development of piezoelectrical elements and translation stages.
Development and production as well as the sales and marketing department are based at our headquarters in Jena. We are constantly looking for driven and motivated individuals, who are willing to achieve the best outcome together with our team.
If you have not spotted any job vacancy that meets your qualification, we also look forward to receive unsolicited application and handle them with distinct attention.
Please send us a cover letter and your CV at info(at)piezojena.com.
Every Nanometer matters to us.
Join us on the forefront of precision.
What we do
piezosystem jena (PSJ) is a worldwide developer and manufacturer of high precision/high force actuator systems, headquartered in Germany. Throughout the last 25 years, we have worked together with leading OEMs in the fields of semiconductor, photonics, metrology, aerospace and the automotive industry.
Our solutions are used in fast changing technological environments from 3D scanning and 3D printing, space applications to semiconductor and display production, mechanical pulse generation, fatigue testing, shaker systems, and vibration testing, sonoluminescence, oil drilling, particle accelerator tuning for the SNS.
Industry trends such as Internet of Things (IoT), additive manufacturing require the integration of mechanics and software through high accuracy movements, without time delay. This is where the piezo technology stands out and present the technology of the future. Our team of experts know everything about motion and mechanical action and we share this passion with our customers.
We are looking to expand our team in the US, driven by growing customer demands. You will be the point of intersection between our team of experienced engineers in Germany and our customers in the US. We will give you a comprehensive training program, sharpening your technical and communication skills, so you can lead our customers to find the right technical solution and build strong relationships.
We are continuously introducing new products to the US, so this is a unique opportunity to develop and/or apply your entrepreneurial skills.
What you will do
- Help to introduce the High-Power Actuator Technology to the US
- Understand the technical challenge of the customer and guide to the best solutions
- Effectively communicate client needs to find matching products
- Develop matching customer solutions together with the engineering department
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Collect and document competitive, technological and market intelligence
What you bring with you
- A technical degree, background in physics and/or a high-tech affinity appreciated
- Hands-on experience in motion technology, mechanical systems engineering or material testing
- Detail orientation and experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Willingness to travel abroad (2 times a year internationally and regularly within the US)
What we offer
- Market competitive compensation, incl. attractive bonus scheme
- 401k with 4% matching contribution (after 6 months employment)
- All national holidays, 4 bank holidays, 12 days of vacation
- Employer covered health insurance
- Relocation assistance, if necessary
piezosystem jena Inc.
2B Rosenfeld Drive
Hopedale, MA 01747 USA
phone: +1 508 634 66 88
fax: +1 508 634 68 68
or via e-mail: usa(at)piezojena.com
Subject: "Application Sales Professional US"